Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Just Life

Emma definately keeps us on our toes around here! She has so much energy, she is always moving! Sometimes I just sit and watch her destroy the house, there's just nothing else for me to do! She figured out how to lift the toilet seat lid the other day, thankfully, she hasn't figured out how to flush just yet. She loves to chase Wicket around, pulling on his ears and giving him loves. I feel bad for the poor dog, but he seems to miss her when she's sleeping, so it can't bother him too badly. Emma loves to stand on a stool in the kitchen and 'help' me cook, and of course, she always helps me unload the dishwasher. She and Timothy chase each other around and around the sofa, laughing hysterically. I can hardly keep up with the two of them!
Anyway, I wanted to post a picture of my two boys, after I tucked them in last night. They sure are cute! Timothy can't sleep without Wicket!

No comments: