Monday, November 06, 2006

What a ham!


Well, last night before bed, Emma brought me her snow boots, and wanted to wear them. So, I put them on for her. Then, she brought me Wicket's little coat-thing (yes, my dog has a coat. It's cold here and he just got a hair cut. You wanna go outside naked? I didn't think so.) so I put that on for her, like a cape. She ran around like that for about half an hour. I have no idea where she gets her sense of style...anyway....She has also started smiling, uh, oddly. Once again, I don't know where she picked this up... anyone reminded of me 15 years ago? Um, yah. I didn't think a smile would be genetic but every time we pull out the camera, she smiles big. Like mother like daughter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes. You have your very own mini me. I hope for baby2 that she just gets the smile and not the whole "caring sharing" thing with the claws out. She really is Ashley's baby!!

Anonymous said...

you make me laugh. what an incredible pix. When you look at Emma it must be like looking in the mirror! keep the camera handy!
Good work Ashley.