Friday, December 08, 2006

A Too Late Update

Well, it has been so long since I posted anything, I figured we could use an update. Plus, I promised pictures of my newly recovered sofa, and finally took some tonight. However, I forgot to take 'before' pics, so, here's the pillow, at least you can see what the fabric looked like.














And, my sofa after! I absolutely love it!! The chocolate fabric has a really nice texture and we took the skirt off. I haven't finished the other pillow, because I'm lazy, but I have really good intentions. So, anyway, thanks Mom for coming down and letting me watch you work! You did a beautiful job! And thanks Linda for giving us the sofa! It's so much more comfortable than our old one!
Now, onto other things, last weekend, we went to Lolo to visit Linda for her birthday and Christmas, since we won't be seeing her then. It was a good trip and Emma loved seeing her Grandma. There was a little bit of snow that Emma loved playing in. Thanks for the great weekend Mom Allred!


















And another update, for those of you who are wondering, I am now 15 weeks along and *eeep!* not fitting into my clothes. This is coming on a little bit earlier than last time! I nearly cried when even my 'fat' pants couldn't do up...and now my hair elastic is even making the pants too small when I sit down. Heaven forbid I move into maternity clothes so early! Anyway, we're feeling good most days. Emma doesn't quite get it just yet, she just walks away when I tell her about the baby in my tummy. I think this spoiled little girl is in for a pretty rude awakening!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your couch looks great! I was on Jen and Jeff's website and Marc wanted to see what Timothy was up to. They had a few classes together at BYU-Idaho. Anyway, Marc wanted me to give you our email so he can chat with Tim-it's mg1@byu.net Congrats on expecting again!
Love,
Marc and Brooke Gilchrist

Anonymous said...

your couch NEVER looked so good! Emma looks good in Lolo MT too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE COUCH!!! Seriously, did your mom do it all?? Or am I totally confused?? I can't believe how dang big Emma is getting, she will be fine when the baby comes, it will just take some getting used to!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the baby and your sofa looks really good! We had an old one I wanted to recover but we ended up giving it away so less work for me!!

Anonymous said...

Emma is sooooo cute. YOu look so beautful Ashley. I hope you don't mind I came across your blog. I hope you are well. Your Mom looks so good-she was one of my favorite YW leaders. She was always one of the ones I really looked up too.