Monday, May 21, 2007
She's Here!!
Well, sorry that it took me so long to get some pictures posted, but at least I'm doing it! Kaylee Hazel Allred was born on Thursday, May 17th at 5:38pm. She weighed 7lbs 3oz and was 20inches long. I must say that I much prefer a 7lb baby to a 8lb! Things went very well with labor and delivery and we are all doing great! Emma loves her little sister and loves to hold her. It makes us a little bit nervous but so far, she is being really soft and a really good sport about all the time she takes up. We'll see how that changes after Grandma goes home! Anyway, here's some pictures of our new addition, I must say though, I think she is absolutely beautiful! And she's got a little bit of hair! All that heart burn paid off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
hey, congrats! I wrote on Facebook that I wanted details, but I got them on here! This is great! I cant wait to meet her, and I am glad to hear that Emma is handling it so well!!!
Congratulations, she is a beautiful little girl and I'm glad to hear your labour went well!!
Congratulations Timothy and Ashley! Beautiful baby! :)
great pictures! I am glad I am related!
grandma Allred
hey Ash...you guys going to the 1st??
hey, we will be at the first...well...WE as in Scoty and I. Shon will not be there, sad day. I am going up for a month....well 5 days shy of a month, he has to stay and work work work...and we figured I wouldnt be seeing him much anyway, so I am headed home for a few weeks....so yeah, but Scoty and I will for sure be there, I am so excited to see you and meet you new little bundle of joy!!
is there a chance that we can see more pictures of the little munchkin? I know I will see her in person in less then a week, but I need something to hold me over!! hehe
Post a Comment