
Actually, Timothy did. Either way, we have it now. So, here's some more recent pics. I just love this one. This is Kaylee, asleep on the floor. She looked like a dead body. Those of you who are familiar with our old house know, she is about a foot and a half from the door. I think she was trying to make an escape when she gave up and took a rest. She was so out of it when we woke her up and she had carpet imprinted on her face. It was really funny. Anyway, I just had to share that. And now, I'm going to reveal the before pics of our new house. Remember, these were taken when there were renters in it. It's really messy. You'll love it.
This was the entry way. I'm standing in the threshold of the front door. The house had been converted into three apartments. So, straight ahead, you go into the main floor apartment. To the left is the upstairs apartment.
This is just through the door into the main floor apartment. Don't you just love the brick veneer?
This is the living room (one corner). Sorry, I'm not very good at taking pictures of houses. (or anything). But you can see the windows and we love the windows. (Anyone remember our apartment in Rexburg? I say again, we love windows!)

And this is the kitchen. The door at the end there goes outside and to the downstairs apartment. These people really, really liked fridge magnets!
Well, that's our new house. Or at least, it was. When I get my table (that story would take another hour to write. Summary: don't ever buy furniture from Shopko. In fact, don't ever shop there.), I'll take pictures for the after. The change is incredible! We love it!
Hey, to all you mothers out there (especially my own), Happy Mother's Day!



3 comments:
YAY! I can't wait to see the progress!
Oh remember when? In order to appreciate your progress one has to understand where you have been!!! I am glad you found the camera.
love mom Allred
We are very impressed with the progress. We wouldn't expect less from an interior designer. Thank you for keeping us updated on our beautiful neices. Please send them our love.
LOVE, JEN, ISAAC, AND MERCEDES
Post a Comment