Sunday, August 17, 2008

Beautiful Ballerinas!

So, here's the deal. I tried to do two posts last Friday. But I couldn't upload the video until today. So, it posted under Friday's date, even though it didn't really post until today. So, don't get lost. I explain these pictures in the last post. Here are the pictures of the girls in their new outfits. They wore them to Church today and they were so cute!

I don't know if you can really see their shirts. They say "Little Sister" and Big Sister" on them and there is a little girl. They are adorable. Emma really has worn her tutu everywhere. The day after we got them, we went to Walmart and she had to wear it there. Everyone was looking at her and telling her how pretty she looked and then looked at me and laughed. I'm not sure if they were laughing at me or with me. Doesn't really matter. Sorry about the pacifier. I had just woken Kaylee up from a too short nap and threw her clothes on her to rush out the door. Give her a break.
One of the gifts that Emma got for her birthday was some coloring books and markers. She really likes the markers but prefers blank canvas to coloring books.

Fortunately, we caught her before she got to the walls. We'll just put those away until she's a little bit older!
Emma had a rice krispie square the other day and went to enjoy it on the stairs. She was followed by her best friend. They sat face-to-face. That is, until Timothy went to get the camera. Then they backed up a little bit. Wicket loves the kids...food.

And another of the best friends. Both sittin' at the window. Watching the neighbors.

Well, that's all for now. Sorry to bombard you with so many posts in such a short period!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great outfits...
Uncle Isaac and Aunt Jen did well!
--grandma allred

Brownies said...

Cute! I like seeing a yard out the window.....nobody has yards here in vegas!

Anonymous said...

ya hi Aug. called and want there post back.... We want new pictures!!!