Thursday, February 26, 2009

Preschool

Emma started preschool in September and has been loving it. She goes two days a week for two and a half hours. She loves her friends there and everything that she is learning. It is amazing to watch her progress. Her teacher sent home a CD with pictures throughout the year so I thought I'd post some, mostly for Grandmas and Grandpas. There's a ton of pictures here, so feel free to skim. (I tried to post only pictures of Emma to avoid putting pictures of other people's children due to privacy issues, etc.)
I think this one was taken on the first day of school. And I can't figure out how to turn it.

Here's Halloween.

Emma loves glue. Seriously.

Learning about machines.

Making cookies.



Painting with pudding?

On a field trip to the pet store.


Well, that's that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing! It is wonderful to see her at school and all the activitities she is involved with. Keep the blogs coming.
mom-aka-grandma Allred

the fellers said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up Ash! She is so cute!