The fort. (They did not pose this picture. They're just a lot alike)

The cookie.


Inside the fort, after Emma decided that they would be spending the night in it.

On another note, we have almost finished another project. We have almost finished so many projects now. It's really nice. I just hope we don't have to move anytime soon. Doesn't it seem like projects don't get really done until you move? Sad. Anyway, I don't have before's so let me explain. In our main floor bathroom there was a closet that we used as Timothy's. (It was a nice, large closet. Not a linen closet. That would have been weird.) Then, in our bedroom, there was a closet of about the same size. There was a wall dividing them. Well, Timothy knocked the wall out and now we have a nice large closet and we can walk through from bathroom to bedroom. It's as close to a master bath as I think we'll get in this house. I really love it. Anyway, here's some shots. We haven't patched or painted and, of course, the floor needs to be done. But it's fully functional!
From the bedroom.




3 comments:
I literally laughed so hard out loud when i saw that cookie!! I promise i loved that cute little night with timothy and emma! The fort was classic-i'm so glad people still make those!! also, ashley, i get giddy everytime you post a project, i LOVE seeing what you guys have done. ALSO-thanks so much for the shout out about the diabetic blog, that was so sweet of you! it literally made my day knowing you look at it;)
awesome....you never cease to amaze me.
Mom
what did the cup look like that you dunked the cookie in and the capacity... it must of held gallons.
Post a Comment