Saturday we went out to Timothy's aunt's house. The community there puts on a fantastic Easter egg hunt.

Then out to the ranch for the usual farm fun. Kaylee wouldn't even go near the tractor but we managed to get Emma into it. Notice the 'scared fingers'.


Not so sure about sitting up there by herself...

And of course, Easter Sunday. I don't remember if I said that I was making dresses for the girls or not. But, I did. The only problem was, I don't really sew. I picked a really easy pattern. Then made the dresses sizes 3 and 5 for my 2 and 3 year olds. Why? Because they're both tall. Kaylee is almost in size 3 and Emma is almost in size 5. However, these dresses have a large neckline. Oh well. They'll grow into them. Sorry the picture is not so great, we were running late for Church. (anyone shocked?)

We had the missionaries and some friends over for dinner. I was not so proud of my turkey but I loved my cakes! Aren't they so cute? I'm pretty much amazing. (p.s. they're supposed to be bunnies, not guinea pigs, as some people thought. Whatever, I still think they're cute.)
Then we did our own Easter egg hunt and played in the yard. All in all, a great weekend.



2 comments:
those dresses are so cute, good job!
the dresses turned out very cute. the cute girls help. I wish to bite those bunnies, did ya save me some??
Post a Comment