Friday, April 24, 2009

The Quilt

That's supposed to read, the quilt. Like, the only one in the world. Because I feel like it is. It has
taken over my life. And for some reason, I'm in love with it. It's going to be hard to give it away.
Thanks to all who helped out with this venture! Couldn't have done it without you! (really) We had two experienced quilters come and help us hand quilt this sucker and they worked like dogs for a day and a half to get this done on time. I'm taking it over to the Scottish Rite today to get it ready for the auction. So, here are some pictures of my baby. Please, don't ever underestimate a quilt ever again. Way more work than I ever thought.



I will keep you informed of any fights.

4 comments:

Brownies said...

Who are you giving this away to? I know.....every craft project takes way more work than you originally think! Good job!

Unknown said...

That is why you only give hand made items to people who also make them because they truly appreciate it. Its like my crocheting.

Anonymous said...

beautiful...hope the quilt brings in lots of money for a good cause!
mom Allred

J & P Gibb said...

You are amazing and your mom thinks you're cool! Very, very impressed. Who is Brownies??