Friday, June 05, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaylee!!

Kaylee turned 2 on the 17th of May. She is such a big girl! Literally. She is over 3feet tall, that puts her in the 98.81% for her age. We love her so much. She is so sweet and cuddly, observant and loves to laugh. We are grateful that we have her in our lives. She's my baby! Here are some pictures from her birthday party. We didn't do anything huge, Grandma Allred came up for the weekend and we just kinda played. Grandma did show up with a surprise though, a car FULL of balloons. There is nothing more magical to a two year old.
I feel the need to explain my outfit. We raced Grandma home from the temple. She won. So, I was still in my Church attire. Plus, my slippers. So, it makes for a really hot look. Please don't judge me.
This is KK at the park down the street. She climbed this big ladder all by herself.
Kaylee loves cows. So, we did a cow cake for her. I don't think she cared.
And, here we are singing to her. We are in the living room because we've got Grandma and Grandpa Gibb on skype. We love technology. (Doesn't she look impressed by her cake?)
Here's Kaylee opening a present, with help from her big sis. She wasn't really sure what to do with the paper.

And my beautiful babes Sunday morning, her actual birthday. Aren't they cute?
Sorry that this was so long over due, I've got some more updates that really need to get written. I'll work on that, I promise!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a joy it was to be part of the BIG TWO experience. Not terrible two's. Kaylee is way too sweet for that.
grandma allred

Jennie n Jeff said...

Happy day KK...

J & P Gibb said...

Thanks so much for the pictures you can't imagine what they mean to us on the other side of the world. We love you all. It seems as though every age loved those balloons. About the slippers I did not know it was you until I blew up the picture. But you are very styLN.
Where does KK get that height???