Sunday, November 08, 2009

Swingin'


I know that you're shocked I'm posting again so soon. I figured, if I do it now, while I'm thinking about it, it'll be easier in the future. I have to apologize because I have no pictures of Halloween. I charged the batteries in the camera and everything. Not a single picture. So, I'll just tell you that Emma was a butterfly (please feel free to look at last year's picture. She was the exact same thing.) Kaylee was a cowgirl. We had a cute little horse that she wore so it looked like she was riding. I was an oven (get it?) and Timothy was a baker. Anyway, we had fun. Sorry no pics.
I just wanted to share this picture because the girls were so cute, pushing each other on the swings. However, there must be something going on with my camera because it is so dark. Sorry. Just peeked out at them playing one day and found Kaylee pushing Emma. Too cute.

3 comments:

Sara said...

love the oven and baker ideas...I wish you had pics, I wondered what they would look like. So, andrew and I have a bet about swing sets...did you have to cement your's in?

J & P Gibb said...

So you thought the girls looked cute. All I saw was the big sister using the little sister as a slave. Sorry think I have some un-resolved issues. yea pretty cute.
momma

melissa said...

oh gosh, that picture is priceless!