Monday, May 02, 2011

Happy Spring!!!

There's a few posts that I've been meaning to get on here lately but I'm going to skip to this one. So, yesterday morning, we were running around getting ready for Church and I happened to look out the window to see this:


And I couldn't get over it. It was the most adorable baby bunny I've ever seen.

A little later I looked out to check on my new friend and saw this:


Yes there are four of them. Yes, they live under my deck. Yes, I have wasted hours trying to get all of them in a picture just for you. You're welcome. I love them. I want to keep them under my deck. However, my lawn-loving husband is concerned about his grass. I think it's great, he'll never have to mow again! He's made me promise not to feed them. They're just soooo cute. Until they eat my vegetable garden.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

they really are cute! didnt you use to have a pet rabbit?!

Anonymous said...

too cute. how many do you have now? you know who rabbits mutiply!
mom allred