Saturday, January 28, 2012

Christmas

So, as it turns out, this Christmas was really crazy for us and I have no pictures of it. None. I do have these though. We did do Christmas-y stuff this year. Just not as much as usual. Many of you know that we were in the middle of moving and so I cut back a lot this year. We had to do cookies though!







We also were able to attend the Christmas program at Emma's school. It was super cute. And yes, that is an Easter dress. I could not convince her to choose a Christmas dress. Oh well!

We had a really nice Christmas, even with all the crazy. I really wanted to make the girls a barbie house this year and found a fabulous, really easy plan here. It was really fun to do and the girls loved it (I think). However, the next time I'm hosting Christmas and moving, I'm just going to buy presents. Online. And pay extra for wrapping. Live and learn. Also, I'm in love with that website. I have decided I want to build everything we own from now on. Not realistic, but still, something I want to do!

No comments: