Sunday, January 29, 2012

The New House

We have officially moved, we have been living here for almost three weeks! Crazy. Anyway, I know that some of you have asked for pictures, I'll do one better. I took a video (two actually) while we were still looking at the house. It is really bad quality and we had extra kids with us so it's kinda crazy and you might get sea sick. Also, I sound really snotty, so hit the mute button.




You can watch the first part here.




The second part here.




Sorry, there was a breaker flipped and some light bulbs missing in part of it. And I have no exterior pictures. But this is what we have for now.




Also, for those of you that really care, I have done four or five posts in the last two days. I am all caught up now, I think.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

how fun ashley! too bad we arent driving through to laramie any time soon - it looks like there would be lots of room for us!

Unknown said...

It looks great. I can't wait to see what you do to it. I love your use of the term WEAR LAYER. I see the potential and I am excited.

Martie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! It's great to have you in the neighborhood!