At dinner tonight I was telling the girls how great their Daddy is. I married the best man on the planet. He is a wonderful husband and father and my very best friend. He has been especially wonderful this past week and has been taking excellent care of me. I was telling the girls to find themselves a man like Daddy. (No, I don't think it's too early to teach them what qualities to look for.) Anyway, after our little conversation, Timothy started asking the girls some questions and their answers were so cute I had to grab a pen. FYI, Emma is 6 years, 6 months, Kaylee is 4 years, 9 months and Eli is 2 years and 1 month. (Not that we asked him any questions.)
What will your husband's favorite toys be?
Kaylee: Race cars and spiderman.
Emma: Legos. And he will like to build big towers and stuff.
What will you husband's favorite color be?
K: White and black.
E: Really, really dark black.
What will his eye color be?
K: Blue. It will be the blue family.
E: Blue
What is his name?
K: Prince Arine (anyone know where this name comes from? I don't. Maybe a movie?)
E: Timothy!
What will your first son be named?
K: Peyton
E: Josh
First Girl?
K: Diamond
E: Judy. Then Crystal. Then Lexia. They will be triplets.
What color will your house be?
K: Blue. Because I'm still living at your house forever!
E: Dark, dark red and light, light yellow.
What will be your dog's name?
K: Creasa, she will be small like Wicket and they will be in love and chase each other around. (Don't tell her Wicket's only going to be around for another couple of years!)
E: I'm not going to have a dog. I'm going to have 40 cats! No, I'll have 3 poodles.
Where will your husband work?
K: He will work for me and he'll bring me lots of money! (Where will he work?) At the store!
E: He'll pay the bills. He'll work at Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. No, Disneyland! We'll get lots of money because lots of people go there and it costs lots of money!
Where will you work?
K: I'm going to do the dishes. I will do nothing when I have a baby.
E: I'm going to be a stay at home mom!
What temple will you get married in?
K: One that's 50 miles away and we'll have to take an airplane because it's a long drive.
E: Washington, D.C. (She saw a picture in the Ensign.)
So sweet! Love my babies!!
2 comments:
I agree too sweet!
grandma allred
Way sweet, yup we will keep them.
grandma gibb
Post a Comment