A friend of mine asked me to paint a tree on her daughter’s bedroom wall. I was thinking, a black or white tree, similar to what you see on pinterest all the time. When I got to her house for ‘a consultation’ she had something different in mind. She wanted a tree, a real looking tree. LOVE! I’m not quite done yet but just have to share my tree with you. After 12 hours of painting bliss, this is what I have so far. I probably have two more hours left on some leaves and then, done!
Anyway, I’ve been having fun. It’s not perfect but it’s pretty cute and (hopefully) what she wanted. In other news, found this picture, taken by Kaylee. I’ve got to start hiding the camera better!
2 comments:
Ashley, you are AMAZING!!!! That's incredible!
And that picture of Eli is the BEST. Keep letting the children use your camera!
amazing! you are so talented
mom allred
Post a Comment