Thursday, March 15, 2012

Playdate


We had some really strong winds on Tuesday. Yesterday, Kaylee had a friend over and they spent about half an hour at the window watching a crew cut down our neighbor's tree. Or, what was left of it, a huge limb had fallen, thankfully barely missing a car and the house! Anyway, our little friend decided she didn't want to cut down trees when she grew up because it was too high. She'd rather be a cowgirl.
Sorry for the state of the pictures, they look blurry in blogger. I am trying to use Windows Live Writer to publish but I cannot publish a post with pictures, only words. I don't know. I'm getting help from their tech support, slowly. Any one know the program and have any advice?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Martie said...

How cute! Did you actually go outdoors to get them peeking through the window? That's adorable!