Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!

Mother's are very important people. I have been blessed with not only a wonderful mom but also an amazing mother-in-law. I am so grateful to my mom for raising me and putting up with me as a child. I have begun to realize what that really was like while raising my little 'mini me', and it wasn't pretty! I am so grateful for everything my mom has taught me. I am ever grateful for my mother-in-law and the son she raised. He is fun loving and good natured and considerate. He takes after his mom, thank you for raising such a good man for me! The picture is from my mother's day date with mom last week, I need to find one equally embarrassing of my mother-in-law. When I do, I will add it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture, beautiful Mom.
She must really like yogurt.