Timothy was gone overnight for work last week so I gave the kids the option of going to bed early or going to McDonalds and getting an ice cream and playing. It was a hard sell but McDonalds won in the end! I pretty much felt like I was the best mom ever, the kids loved it. I don't often do things like this, a break from routine, on a school night but I also had a really good time watching them play. Well worth the later bedtime! After all, sometimes bedtime is just a time, if that makes sense. It does to me anyway, and it's something I need to remember more often.
P.S. Eli was actually with us but he did not sit long enough for a picture.
Wednesday, May 01, 2013
Mother of the year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
way to make me look bad....
Jen
Doesn't hurt to have some C S Lewis with you either!! momma
Post a Comment