Our school makes a big (and cute) deal about their kinder grads. There was a sweet ceremony and party and matching t-shirts. I am so proud of Kaylee for her hard work this year. She has loved school and really done her very best. I can’t believe how big my kids are getting though. In a few short weeks, Emma will be in grade three and Kaylee in grade one. Craziness! They just keep growing and learning. Everyday! It brings so much joy to my heart to watch them master a new skill. It also brings some sadness. Time moves so quickly and I can’t seem to freeze enough moments in my mind…or in pictures. I need to get back at my camera!
Anyway, enough of that. Here’ some pictures of Kaylee’s graduation!
Kaylee is on the back row (of course! She is tall!), with the mischievous grin.
I wish Kaylee wasn’t blurry in this one. She had an awesome teacher this year. We loved her. Kaylee was so excited to give her a great big hug.
1 comment:
Congratulations Kaylee, what a big girl you are. Beautiful picture on the slide too. GG
Post a Comment