I love fall. I actually really love all the seasons, there are just some things about some seasons I would change. Like I'd make snow warmer. And allergies. I would not have those at all. Anyway, I love fall, the changing colors, school supplies, baking, sweaters, and FOOTBALL! I like football. A lot. I have been down and out all week after an oral surgery (extraction and bone graft) and Timothy has been doing an excellent job taking care of me, kids, and home. Today, his exertions are starting to show, he is in need of a rest and possibly coming down with our first cold of the season! (something I would change about fall. And winter. And spring. Sometimes summer.) Anyway, what better way to get some much needed, and deserved, R&R than hanging out watching some football! As soon as Eli saw Daddy on the couch watching a game, he grabbed his blankie and scrambled up to join his favorite guy. I love my boys. They are adorable together. And separately.
1 comment:
great blobbing Ash. If anybody needs some down time it is T.
enjoy the beauties of the season.
momma
Post a Comment