Saturday, December 07, 2013

Church

We are LDS (Mormon), if you weren’t aware. That means that our Sunday church meetings are three hours long. We love Church. We love it so much that nearly every week when we get home, Emma gets out all the toys and chairs and she and Kaylee and Eli hold their own Church. Timothy and I usually get to attend and we are all invited to speak. It is pretty much awesome. We love it. And we love that our children love the gospel of Jesus Christ and church! How many parents can say that?! (Promise, I’m pretty sure it was nothing that we did. At least, if it was, I don’t know what it was.)
DSCN0312

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can remember playing church as a child and then watching you and Jen do the same. Granted sometimes it turned into a cooking show. Can fight who you are. momma