Sunday, February 09, 2014

Christmas Break

We were able to go to ‘the Meadows’ (Mom and Dad’s) for a few days before Christmas. We met up with cousins and played and played and played.

2013-12-21

I made the girls skirts this year and Eli and matching tie. I’m pretty proud of how it all turned out. (Don’t tell the kids but the fabric is really the curtains that hung in the master bedroom when we bought this house. I’ve been saving them because I thought they would make a really beautiful skirt or dress. Next, I’m going to travel around and teach children to sing. Just call me Maria.) I don’t think Emma was sold on these ‘Christmas dresses’. I’m pretty sure she thinks if it’s not red with white furry cuffs and trim around the bottom, it’s not really a Christmas dress. Poor girl. Maybe someday I’ll get her a ‘real’ Christmas dress!

IMG_1412

We had lots of fun pulling each other around on the sled behind the four-wheeler. The kids all drove and actually did quite a good job. They love driving!

IMG_1417

Timothy busied himself building a little bit of a snow cave (he claims the kids asked him to do it…). I don’t have any pictures of T working in there but I do have one of Dad taking over so he could have a break.

IMG_1420

All in all, a great start to our Christmas vacation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun fun fun
mom allred

Anonymous said...

Either that is a small cave or a big man. Thanks for all the fun.
momma