I cannot believe it. I am really, really struggling with this one. I mean, I know he should be four. He is as big, if not bigger, than most of the kids in kindergarten. He likes big boy things. He’s starting to be able to understand reason. (I’m really grateful for that one!) But I don’t like it. He’s too big for me to carry around anymore. It looks ridiculous when I try to rock him in his rocking chair. He is still my cuddly boy (sometimes) and is very sweet. He loves to play. He will play anything. His favorite right now is transformers. He loves anything that transforms. He has all of the rescue bots and a couple of dinosaurs that transform into race cars. He is in heaven. But he will play house or school or church or whatever the girls are playing if they are home. He loves, loves, loves to go to the library and bring a stack of books home and he will sit on my lap for hours (okay, that might be a stretch. An hour.) while I read the stories over and over.
This year, I asked him what kind of a cake he wanted. Last year, we did a whole party for him. We had 8 3 year olds for two hours. That was crazy. Never do that. This year, we did families just for cake. Anyway, he wanted a spiderman cake. I took him on pinterest and let him choose one (within reason). We had a great time and I think he was happy.
Happy Birthday my sweet boy! I love you!!
2 comments:
Eli you are my hero!!!
love grandma allred
Amazing cake, party, mom and Eli.
momma
Post a Comment