Last week, Kaylee had her first ever basketball practice. She loved it! After two practices, it was time to test the girl’s skills with a game. It was the greatest thing. So adorable and fun. I loved it. I’m sure by the end of their ‘season’ there will be much improvement. Emma managed to get a few minutes of Kaylee on the court. I apologize for the footage, it was on my phone and is very shaky and often you’re looking at feet. Also, the sound isn’t great and what you can hear is mostly me yelling and laughing. It’s hard to tell who is who but Kaylee is the in a pink shirt and dark knee length shorts. Hopefully that helps!
3 comments:
GREAT basketball Kaylee. You have fun. granny
way to go Kaylee..enjoy watching you play. your dad was a good basketball player when he was young!
love mom allred
way to go Kaylee..enjoy watching you play. your dad was a good basketball player when he was young!
love mom allred
Post a Comment