Wednesday, March 12, 2014

It’s Deceiving…

The weather today feels remarkably like spring. I know in my heart of hearts that it will not last long, but the blue sky and sunshine made today wonderful. The kids were dying to play outside  after dinner and with the extra hour of light, I sent them out to run and jump and play. I can’t get over how warm it is at 6:30pm. And light. I love spring. I love all the seasons. Mostly I love that we have distinct seasons and we get to enjoy and watch them change. But really, after the freezing cold winter we’ve had, I’m super excited for some warmer weather. Anyway, while I folded laundry and the kids frolicked, I could hear them laughing and calling each other so I ran outside quickly to take some pictures of them enjoying each other’s company. I really hope that they always enjoy being together. I love to watch them play and see the crazy things they come up with and the way the treat each other (most of the time). They really are so wonderful. Kids are just amazing, you know? I have much to learn from them.

IMG_1506 IMG_1513 IMG_1514 IMG_1518 IMG_1519 IMG_1521

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures..
grandma allred