Well, tonight we went to the open auditions for the Wizard of Oz. We waited in line for two hours with two very excited girls and one super hyper crazy boy. Emma has been planning on auditioning for nearly four weeks. Kaylee decided she’d like to try out also just two days before! We were so proud of the girls (and boy) for handling the wait so well and for their awesome performances! (Eli didn’t audition but he did wait well.) Anyway, I had planned all along on taking the video with my phone but the sound isn’t super great, crank your speakers, sit back and enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNHrwXHLuSw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCDIaeXSKbY
For some reason, I can’t get the video link up here, so just click on the links to watch them, hopefully it works!
2 comments:
AMAZING times two.
Great job girls.
We love you g&g gggg
Hollywood here comes the allred sisters :) great job. I am anxious to see the play mom allred
Post a Comment