Saturday, January 13, 2007

Little Fish

Timothy has been wanting to get Emma into swimming lessons for a while now and, we finally did it! We had our first class today. It was really nice because we could both get in the pool with her (spoiled brat). We needed the tag team because the little monkey would not let go of me. It took her about ten minutes to stop crying and by the end, she was loving it! We sang some songs and learned to blow bubbles (Emma didn't quite get her mouth in the water, but she has the right idea), and we kicked and splashed our hands and chased some toys. It was fun and really neat to see Emma react to it all. They had a little slide that went into the water too and that was probably her favorite part. She loved going down that. All in all, it turned out well and I think when we go back next week, it may only take her five minutes to stop crying. Anyway, here's some pictures of swimming and some of just hanging out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is exciting to watch Emma's growing and everyday experiences through your eyes and stories. Thank you for sharing.

Joanna said...

I'm glad to see you finally updated. Emma is sucha cutie, I say Joanna is quite a nice name, what do you think?

Joanna said...

I think its time for an update Ash.