Monday, February 12, 2007

IT'S TWINS!!!!

Just kidding! Ha!! I have started to get complaints about the lack of posts coming from our house but, I have nothing to really report so, I had to dig out some pictures from somewhere so that some of you would stop harassing me! Here's a nice tummy shot of Jen and me taken Jan. 19, so we're both a little bigger now. Notice that I seem to be carrying much higher than she is...why is that? Anyway, for those of you who don't know, these cousins will be born about two months apart. So, that's exciting. I'll have to get Timothy to take another picture when he's home because I seem to have, um... blossomed within the last month.

Anyway, I just thought that this was really funny. I went in the kitchen a few weeks ago and poor Wicket had eaten all of his food and drank all of his water and pulled the dishes out around himself. His little head was so low on the floor and sad!! It was so cute! But as soon as I got the camera, he looked at me. Oh well. Just picture the most pathetic looking dog around...that was him.

And now for my cutest ever baby girl! She loves to help in the kitchen and always pulls her chair to the counter whenever I start to do anything! I just thought that she looked so grown-up so I had to take a picture. She's wearing the apron that I made her for Christmas (yes, I made it all by myself, without a pattern!). She doesn't really get it yet but she sure looks good in it! Anyway, we were making cookies for the young women in my class. Emma loves to eat the dough. It really gets very messy. Speaking of her being grown-up, Emma is offically 18 months old (as of last Friday) and went to nursery for the full two hours yesterday! She was only without a parent for like, 40min. but at least we're getting there! I can't believe how big she is and how much she learns everyday! I have to start watching myself more. The other day she had taken off her diaper (she wouldn't let me put pants on her) and she walked into her bedroom where Timothy was. Timothy was a little surprised to see naked buns and said, "What the?!" and started to laugh. Emma smiled and said "what the?" and laughed too. So now, she walks around saying 'what the' all the time. Hey, at least it didn't end with a swear! We better start watching our mouths more!

1 comment:

the fellers said...

When I read that you said, "TWINS" I almost fell off my chair, I had kinda read ahead of what I was reading, so it really caught me off guard! I am so glad that you finally posted. I want to see what you look like right now in this stage of pregnancy. Have any names yet? Emma is getting SO dang big, I just cant believe that that is the same girl I used to babysit!!! WOWEY!!! Anyways, keep it coming!!