Monday, February 12, 2007

He's a travelin' man

Well, Timothy spent the last week gettin' some learnin' in Pittsburgh for work. It was very sad for us to be apart and Emma really missed her Dada but we are glad to have him home now. I went home for the week so as not to be so lonely and was able to go to Shelby's wedding (my best friend from home). Anyway, here are some pictures of Timothy's travels. He was able to go downtown one day and do some sight-seeing. Oh yah, read the previous post because its new today too!

Here's my handsome man posing by a parking meter. And a gas station. Niiiice. Just kidding. I think the point is to see downtown. (We're 'downtown' deprived here. Oh how I would love to be in a real city again...*sigh*)

Timothy said that you drive through a really long tunnel and when you come out, downtown is right in your face. I don't know if this is a picture coming out of the tunnel or what but I thought it very pretty. I like bridges. As long as they don't sway. Or collapse.

I miss anything with any sense of design or architecture. (No offense, Montana.) But I really like this picture. I hope that its an apartment building. I would live there. As long as I could be on that corner.

Ahhh, buildings! I think the tallest building in our downtown is like, three stories. What I wouldn't give for a skyline! Anyway, Timothy learned lots and is home now and we are happy!! He says he has another training course that he's supposed to go to but he can choose between Pittsburgh and Phoenix. I say, if he goes to Phoenix, we'll be going with him! I would love some sun right about now! There's like, a foot of snow outside and it's been coming down all day. Hey, at least it's not 15 feet!!

No comments: