
Here she is, ready to get in the pool.

Here, she has to sit on the steps, water to her chest, and reach for toys under the water. This helps her get used to putting her face underwater. She doesn't really enjoy that though and cheats all the time by just reaching down and turning her head to the ceiling. I look dumb because I'm counting. We always count to three before she puts her face under, so she knows it's coming.

This doesn't really show it very well but she kicks her feet and splashes her hands to move. I am holding her up though. She doesn't swim by herself on top of the water, just under. Basically, you have to let go and it's kinda a sink or swim mentality. Literally. But, she does great, kicking her little legs to get her head up.
Anyway, it was a really fun class and recommend it to everyone. The class here started at six months. I say, start them as early as you can because its harder when they get older!
3 comments:
she is getting so dang big!! As for posting pics....do you know how to put them on You Tube?? Because after that then you can post from the web....but I dont know how to post to You Tube...man, I need to learn a lot!!
Way to go Emma! I am so proud of you.
love Grandma
Good job Emma! Hope you had fun! :)
Post a Comment