Saturday, February 24, 2007

Once there was a snowman...

Timothy has been putting in some long hours at work this week, and considering that he usually works 5am-4pm, that's really saying something. So on Friday, we were pleasantly surprised when he came home for the day around 11:30am. After some lunch and a nap time for everyone (except me...) Timothy wanted to build a snowman with Emma. One of her favorite songs is, 'Once there was a snowman' (you know, with the actions and the snowman melts), but I don't think she's ever seen one before. Anyway, I did some painting while they were outside but snuck out a couple of times to take some pictures of the progress. Timothy said that while he was rolling the balls, Emma was walking behind him grunting like she was really working hard. Here they are, rolling the first ball.

I thought that this was really cute. I didn't see Emma really helping too much. When I looked out, she was eating a snowball. But, Timothy assures me she was a big help, and it was obvious she had a ton of fun.


Here's the finished product, they're really proud of their accomplishments!

And Emma goes in for a kiss! We love you snowman!!

Thanks for the fun outside Dada!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute. If I can not be there this is the next best thing!
grandma

Anonymous said...

Awesome snowman! Fun stuff, way to be.