I know that I've been posting a lot lately and that's probably taking some of you by surprise. I guess sometimes, I just get in the mood. Anyway, I just had to post these becuase it was too cute! Emma has her baby, a little cabage patch that she always carries around naked (I don't know why, none of her babies can wear clothes) and she feeds her all the time with the little bottle that came with her. Well, this evening, Emma found herself this empty milk jug by the garbage and took it into her room. When we peeked in on her, she was unscrewing the bottle (well, pretending to), filling it with milk, screwing the top back on, and then feeding her baby with it. She was concentrating so hard and was trying to be so carefull. It was the sweetest thing ever! So, enjoy the pics of our 'little mommy'!
You can't see here but she's got the bottle in her other hand.


I don't know if she'll be quite so helpful when little sister arrives, but we can hope!
2 comments:
Emma will be the perfect big sister....at least when it comes to feeding time.
grandma Alllred
That is so cute. When are you due?
Post a Comment