
Emma wanted to help open all of the presents. She didn't quite understand that this wasn't for her. She loved when we sang 'Happy Birthday' to her though.

Timothy's favorite show is Leave It To Beaver, (seasons 1 and 2 now available on DVD), so of course, he got season 2 to complete his collection...so far.

A nice new shirt. (So, our mail man smokes and I guess he smokes while driving the postal truck? Are they allowed to do that? Needless to say, the shirt is airing out.)

Doesn't it make your mouth water? It was so yummy! You may not be able to tell but there are blackberries and blueberries in the middle. I was surprised to learn that it really doesn't require that much fruit. I had bought everything at Sam's Club (Wal-mart's version of Costco, for those of you in Canada) but only used like, 3 kiwis, 4 strawberries, and handfulls of the other berries. So, we've been eating a lot of fruit lately. And I made fresh blueberry muffins. I love fresh muffins. Anyway, Happy Birthday Timothy! I love you so much! Thanks for being born!
P.S. Joanna - I'm due May 29th but chances are, we'll go in a little bit sooner.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Timothy!
Hope you had a great day! :)
Yes, your fruit pizza looks yummy. Timothy, Ashley spoils you so much! lucky you!
Post a Comment