I am officially 32 weeks along now, getting large and quite frankly, uncomfortable! (But, there I go complaining again! Sorry.) We still have no idea for a name, I'm sure something will strike us once we see the baby. Thanks to all for your suggestions...we'll think about them and get back to you =).
Timothy was able to get off early on Friday so we did a quick run up to the temple this weekend. We, of course, also saw my family...who put up with my complaining, hacking and honking. (Is that too much information?) So, thanks to them. Anyway, here are some pictures of our weekend.

Here's another tummy-to-tummy. Jen is due on the 9th but they are going to try to get that baby out this week. Good luck to you Jen! This will probably be the smallest baby yet (the others were 8 and 9lbs....so, smaller might be nice for a change!).

Here's Emma and Grandma looking at the cows. Emma loves cows but has not said 'cow' until this weekend, just 'moo', so, it was exciting for her to see the cows... I think it helped her put the two together.

Here's a nice shot after an ice cream cone...not sure what was in that ice cream...she looks a little tipsy.

And Griffin, still enjoying his. So, when we asked him if he wanted ice cream after dinner, he kept asking if there was cake. He could not understand why we didn't have any cake to go with our ice cream. Then, he was convinced that there were cookies we were hiding on him. He loves his food!

Emma and Abbey, best cousins! Emma loves to follow her cousin around, and Abbey loves to boss Emma around, so it works out nicely. Abbey got a kick out of Emma because she would ask her to pick her up and Abbey would say, "I'm not your Mommy!" and laugh. It was really cute.
Well, sorry that this was so long, and probably boring for those of you who aren't the parents and grandparents of these children. I'll try to be more exciting next time. Give me a break, I'm sick!
No comments:
Post a Comment