I just wanted to share with you our adventures here in Montana! This morning around 6am, our power went out. (It's a good thing Timothy woke up.) Hmm, that's funny. I wonder why our power is out? So, Timothy goes to look outside and guess what he saw! Snow! Yeah! The snow was so heavy that it took some trees down. Which took some power lines down. We were without power this morning for six hours. Not fun. We were cold. Emma wanted to build a snowman. So, I guess, it was fun. Anyway, here's some pictures and a little video for your viewing pleasure. Make sure your speakers are turned up. You can't really see the snow that well, but you can hear it hitting the camera. It was really kind of sharp and biting. I just stuck my hand out the door to take it. Enjoy!
This is an after shot. I took this around 2pm today. The snow is already mostly melted. But our neighbor lost a couple of tree limbs. Bummer.

3 comments:
Got to love that weather. Wow. Cold. Was that Timothy in the background? "Lovely summer weather"
Oops I meant "one fine summer day!"
brrr...
Linda allred
Post a Comment