Monday, June 09, 2008

Not so Extreme Home Makeover

So, we found the leak in the bathtub, and decided that we might as well redo the whole room now, rather than wait, like we had originally planned. So, last week, I gave Emma a hammer and told her to have at it. She really had fun, but didn't make much progress. Then I took the hammer. I forgot to take pictures before we started but I got some pretty near the beginning. There is so much nastiness and water damage in this tub. It's really disgusting.
Those are the almost befores, here are the part-way throughs. This is where we were as of Saturday night. Timothy had to work this weekend so we didn't get much done here.

And of course, some really cute pictures of some really cute kids. This is Kaylee after spaghetti dinner. She enjoyed her very first Popsicle! Yum! (And, she might be a bit of a poser. This is the face she made when I brought out the camera.)
Last but definitely not least, my 'princess'... with a dirty face. Oh well.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I am so glad that you are posting again. I haven't checked your blog for awhile. Your girls are getting so big and I can't believed that you have two kids. I would love to continue to keep in touch. Ty and I have a blog to that we started last year. It's stephandty.blogspot.com. Check it out if you want. Tell Timothy hi from us. Love Steph and Ty Hill

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! Good job on the remodeling. I know its a lot of work but it pays off! We would love to hang out sometime, take care.

Mark