
Emma asked if her car seat could be right beside Kaylee's. They like to hold hands and Emma will make sure that Kaylee is safe. Today we were out and Kaylee was pointing out the window grunting like a monkey (which is currently her preferred method of communication) and Emma said in a sweet little voice, "What do you see KK? Some grass? A tree? A man walking with a pack-pack?" I looked back and saw some grass, a tree and a man walking right on the road wearing a backpack. I had to laugh. They are such good sisters! It breaks my heart how much I love them!!

We had to take a picture of this monumental occasion. One night I decided to promote Kaylee from high chair to booster seat. She absolutely loved it! She loved sitting right at the table with the family. I think her favorite part was picking food off of Daddy's plate! For the sake of keeping the house somewhat clean, I feed her most of her meals in her high chair still. She likes to throw her plate.
Anyway, that's all for now. I'll try to get the before and afters posted soon!
5 comments:
haha....I love how nice they are to each other....too cute!
you smell....
...like pooo....
...ps...I heart U...
It is hard to know what to say after Jen's comment....[haha]
but good job. Great kids-
grandma Allred
Post a Comment