So, a few weeks ago, I posted a picture of the girls in their matchy-matchy ballerina outfits. My Mom requested some professional shots. (What? my point and shoot against the sofa wasn't good enough for her?) We tried to get some at Grandma's (she's a photographer) but the girls were not so cooperative, Emma refused to even put on her tutu - which is odd considering she loves to wear it around the house. Anyway, a talented friend of ours agreed to take some pics (it's not that I'm too cheap to take them to a 'real' portrait studio, just too lazy. And cheap.) She brought them over today and they are dang cute! I love the look of them, the girls look beautiful. We could not get too many of them together but we did get one that I'm in love with. Here's a couple of my favorites!
4 comments:
the last pic of Kaylee.... mini me
ahh those r so cute! Arent we lucky to have such cute girls?
wonderful pictures and I am related!
grandma allred
I just finished viewing your blog. Sorry that it has taken me so long. It was super cute and I love reading about your family. I'm glad things are going well. By the way, I'm also a Twilight fan. Good luck on your bathroom if it's not already finished.
Post a Comment