Saturday, November 08, 2008

Sad Story

So, I wanted to post, just so you all knew that I have been thinking about posting. I was going to do a Halloween post and show the girls in their cute costumes. However, our camera is having some issues and we can't get the pictures off of it onto the computer. I'm not really sure yet how to remedy that situation. I will keep working on it. Rest assured, the girls were very cute and we had a good time.
I also wanted to update really quick on our bathroom. We are almost finished (for now). We still have to paint and it is taking us quite some time because we've been out of town and sick. So, as soon as it's 'done', we'll let you know. (I'm sure that most people who read our blog, don't really care. But I have had some people ask about it, so there you go.) Have a great day!

1 comment:

Brownies said...

Yes yes, we have had camera problems in the past so we bought a new one several months ago, but don't worry someone dropped it taking pictures of us on Halloween, so now we still have problems....