Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm not quite sure...

This is just a couple of randoms that I thought needed to be shared.
A couple of weeks ago, Timothy's grandparents came for a visit. It was nice to see them and have them in our home. The girls especially love to play with them. Well, at least their canes. Emma asked Grandma if she could play with her 'candy cane'. It was pretty cute.

Then there was the 'backyard carnival'. Our neighbor had some serious digging to do. The girls thought it was great fun to ride around with 'Grandpa Ken' on the fun 'truck'.

4 comments:

J & P Gibb said...

Whats with the digger are they doing the basement? Great blogging Ash thanks for keeping us up to date.

melissa said...

love the updates ash! also, your girl is a spitting image of you. actually, i can honestly say that both of your girls are!

so dang cute!!

Brownies said...

happy birthday emma!

Karly and Nick said...

I love Grandparent visits..mine are all gone now and I miss them!