Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The new man in my life

If you haven't heard already, we welcomed a new addition to our family last week. Eli Isaac Allred was born on Sunday, Jan. 3 at 5:47pm. He weighed 6lbs 11oz and was 20in long. He came three weeks early. In fact, my water broke in the middle of church. That was a great adventure. (Did you know that only 10% of births start with the woman's water breaking? And it is very rare to have happen in public. Or so they say. Who are 'they' anyway?) Anyway, we are doing well. Unfortunately, my camera is acting up again and I can't get pictures off of it. I'll keep working on it and post some pics of the handsome little guy as soon as possible.

2 comments:

the fellers said...

I cant wait to see pics, I did hear, and congrats....wow, did it brake with the other two? I kinda feel special, cause my water broke with both of mine, BUT in my bedroom, so no public! haha...I hope you are all doing well, is having 3 as hard as people say?

Karly and Nick said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him! I am sorry I have not been over yet...I just always feel like I should give people a little space when a new baby is, well, so new! Plus, your gift isn't ready cause he's early! I will be out of town for a week but after I get home I will call you! So excited for you!