
The proud Papa. (please note the hair... Eli's, not Timothy's)

I just want to kiss that face!

The girls were so excited when Eli came home from the hospital. We didn't get home until Monday about 7:30pm and I hadn't seen the kids since Sunday about noon. I thought they'd be excited to see me. No. They hardly noticed me walk in the door.

And just for fun, Eli's theme song. This seriously is where I got the name from. I remember talking with my Dad when I was a teenager about how I loved the name Eli, after I listened to this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdpEyxS0988
I've got some more pictures on another camera that I need to get posted too. I'll work on that.
10 comments:
Congrats! I do love his hair! I also just checked out the song too- I had no idea you were such a rocker Ashley! GOOD STUFF!!!
he is a cutie! I LOVE his hair!!
Oh! so cute!
He is so cute!! Congrats. And I can't believe your water broke at church! That was always one of my biggest fears. Hope you guys are doing good.
SO so cute! He makes me want to have another one! LOL! Congrats!!!!!
Thanks soo much for the pictures. He is very lovely, the hair is just like his moms. love to all the momma
Congrats on the new little one! Eli is a cute name and he is absolutely adorable. I hope everyone is healthy and well!! Love from Tyrel and Steph
oh he is so cute! cant wait for jake to meet him! hope you are doing good!
leslie
Little Eli is just as sweet as he looks in his pictures! love him.
mom Allred
Oh, congrats!
Come visit!
-dawn
Post a Comment