All right, just a couple of pictures, I'll try to keep commentary to a minimum, because I'm on a tight time frame. So, here are a couple of shots from Christmas, as that holiday was forgotten due to baby.
Here are the girls Christmas morning in their Christmas jammies.
Sledding Christmas day. Kaylee would not get on the sled. We forced her once and she loved it but she wouldn't do it again. Don't know why. We went a few weeks before that and she went again and again. Oh well. Emma had a blast. So did Timothy.


And I had to post a pic of my pumpkin cheesecake. I love cheesecake and love to make it. However, mine always crack and fall. But not this one. It was the most beautiful cake in the world.


And some shots of Emma and Eli. Sorry about his face, I didn't notice how long his nails were until it was too late. (p.s. Mom, these were taken with your camera, nice, huh?)

2 comments:
Sweet camera, I want a bite of that cheese cake says pops.
I truly can see the difference.
Em and Eli look so clear and wonderful. Thanks for taking the time to blog. I think Kaylee will do things only when she wants to, she is two you know. She probably would refuse her favorite food if you told her she had to eat it. Don't know where she got that???
about time.... everyone is looking good!! Please please take more of baby... I think I can kinda tell what he looks like, but I need more.
Post a Comment