
My mother-in-law came up last weekend and sent Timothy and I out Friday and Saturday night. It was AWESOME! We haven't had a real date in a long time. Anyway, we went to dinner Friday night and I took some pictures because Melissa always takes pictures when she and Brad go out and it always looks like fun. Have to tell you, I was actually embarrassed to be taking pictures in a restaurant. And, I looked fat in the pictures. So, I'm not posting them. But here's Timothy, enjoying his chips. (Thanks Jen and Isaac for dinner!)

So, we attended a wedding last night and it's kinda a long story as to how that came about. But, the bride asked me yesterday morning if Emma and Kaylee would be her flower girls. (yah, you read that right, 9 hour notice. Perfect.) Fortunately, Abbey's flower girl dress from my wedding fit (kinda) Kaylee and Emma had a pretty dress that worked. They were super excited about the whole thing and even sat while I did their hair. (I had to duct tape the hem of Kaylee's dress because it had come undone. I'm a real good seamstress... and the ribbon got ripped off the bottom of the tulle, but it was still cute.)
Here they are, waiting for the wedding to start.
So, she wanted to have the girls carry her train down the aisle. So, they did.
So, this is what Kaylee wanted to wear this morning. Just this. I said no. So, she put it on herself. I just laughed and got the camera. I made her change before we left the house.
Because this is what it looked like outside. I finally convinced her she wouldn't be warm enough.

And my handsome man. We went to the doctor today for his four month check. He weighs 17lbs 10oz. Two months ago, he was in the 10th percentile for his age. Today, he was in the 90th. When the doctor walked in she said, "Well, isn't he... thriving!" I love his rolls and smiles and sweet little laugh. I am glad he is healthy and loves his food. He is such a good baby. 

P.S. Please note that I did two posts tonight. Sorry for the length of the next one.




2 comments:
Two geat posts Ash. Except the picture of the three weirdos. Eli is sooo very handsome, think he got that from my family! You are doing great mama. Stay'n alive stay'n alive. or keep'm alive keep'm alive. love, momma
Keep the blogs coming!! Weddings maybe the girls cam help me with my photo shoots. I would be too busy taking pictures of them and not the bride....mom Allred
Post a Comment