Monday, September 13, 2010

Summer Part I

So, we inherited a camper trailer and were able to use it (a few times) this year. The girls absolutely loved camping. We are thinking this will be a fun thing for our family.
This is how Eli camps.

And the girls, being themselves.

I love sitting around a fire, just hanging out. We went camping really close to home for our maiden voyage and invited some friends out for some hot dogs and smores. They've got a baby just weeks younger than Eli.

The end of June Timothy's brother and his family came home for a visit. It was awesome to see them. We haven't seen them in four years so it was great fun for the kids... and the big kids too.
Isaac is not really a public humiliations kind of person and anyone who has met me knows, I am. So, I decided to make some posters to hold up at the airport. It was awesome because it's a small airport. There were like, two other people waiting so we really stood out! I'm hoping they were slightly embarrassed. (but not too bad, promise I won't do posters next time guys!)

My sweet niece Alexis loved Eli from the minute they got here. She was so tender with him.

Beautiful babe.

We were in Missoula so of course, we had to take Alexis for her first carousel ride (Eli's too.)

I took this picture sitting on a horse but you can see Linda and Emma (brown shirt) closest, then Kaylee (orange shirt) next to Isaac, next to Jen with Alexis on Jen's lap. Not everyone is looking but oh well.

A couple of tired girls. They played hard!

I just love this. Sometimes these girls are so sweet and best friends. Sometimes, they're not.

2 comments:

Lanae said...

I've been anticipating a post from you! Great pictures and adorable kids in them. Glad to see you are doing so well!

Anonymous said...

good times, great memories
mom