Sunday, March 06, 2011

Have to change my home page!

So, I am so far behind that it is too overwhelming. I have missed too much, there are too many pictures to go through, so I'm just going to do a random post to make myself feel like I'm up to speed, and then I can get on with my life. Here's the other thing. We got a new computer at Christmas and the program for uploading my pictures is different. I turned them all but for some reason, they are not turned now. Sorry about that. If I bother to fix it now, I'll never post and we'll all have to stare at thriller for another six months. Because I know that my blog is everyone's home page.
So, at the end of February, Emma's school had a dress as your favorite character from a book day. Emma went as Gretel from Hansel and Gretel. I think she was super cute and for a costume made the night before (because that's how I roll) I think I did pretty well.

Of course, Kaylee had to dress up too. She wanted to be little red riding hood. She said that Eli could be the wolf. So here he is trying to snag a treat from her 'basket'.
One day this week, when Kaylee was playing dress up, she asked me to be her fairy godmother. I thought I would just have to carry the wand but no, this is what she came up with. You can't see in the picture but I had a couple of lip gloss tubes in my belt loops.
Kaylee of course wanted a picture in her costume too.
Here's one picture from Timothy's birthday. He did not get crackers and cereal, but I like to recycle. The man was fairly spoiled this year. He deserves it. Happy 7 3/4 baby!!
Well, I feel better about this. Now I can just post as life comes. Sorry for the delay. Thanks for even bothering to check back!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Ashley i am so glad you are back to the blogging world!