Tuesday, March 08, 2011

My little man

No one have a heart attack, yes, I am updating again. This new computer is just much faster uploading pictures off my camera, I figured, why not? So, here's just a couple cute pics of Eli from yesterday and today.
So, yesterday I was working and could not see Eli but I could hear him. He was over by the pantry. He loves to play with the potatoes, which is fine with me. However, I started to hear plastic and came to find this:
Poor kid's got to get his own snacks.
Yesterday Kaylee got the camera, turned it on and started taking pictures. I was really impressed with what she got! She's getting really good. Here's her favorite model. (p.s. Like my new counter top? This is my island. I love it. Maybe I'll put our 'afters' up soon.)
We bought fruit roll ups at the store today, not something I usually get but they were on a big sale and Kaylee really wanted them. Eli saw her eating this strange thing and wanted one too. He is such a boy. He just balled the thing up and stuck it in his mouth. I love him.

2 comments:

John and Patty G said...

Great looking young man....he could be lucky enough to look like gramps....grampa Gibb, yes me. Pappie

Unknown said...

The counter tops and the backsplash are beautiful! I want a room shot please! And don't be shocked if it shows up on my blog,... if you don't mind.

Your little boy is so adorable, I can't believe how big he is getting!