Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pictures

I never cease to amaze myself. My lack of desire to post anything has been overwhelming. Sorry about that. So I thought that I would just post a bunch of pictures to catch you up to date. Then I realized that all the pictures we've taken this summer have been on my phone. And it's a little older and I'm not that technologically advanced, I don't know how to load them onto the computer. And then, I have tried four different times to upload pictures and make a post but I cannot get my pictures to load. So, there will be no pictures. Rest assured, we are all alive and well. We are having a great summer, mostly just hanging out. And just for those of you who have been wondering, the 'new addition' I mentioned is a deck we built. Not a kid. Glad to clairify that. Maybe next time I will get pictures. Sorry.

No comments: